You can order Valtti cards in the Card service by using the Order cards tab.
To be able to order Valtti cards, the user must have verified their identity through authentication. Instructions for authentication can be found here.
Verifying the company account
To be able to verify Valtti cards, the company account must have been verified. The service will notify you if the company account has not yet been verified. PLEASE NOTE! For the time being, cards can be ordered without a verified company account (the verification becomes compulsory in the autumn of 2023).
Instructions for verifying the company account can be found here.
Adding Valtti cards to the shopping basket
You can order Valtti cards for employees whose information and photograph have been added to the company’s Employee management and who are included in the tax number register.
Industries - The icon on the right side of the employee’s name indicates the industry for which the card of the said employee can be ordered.
- Saw and hammer = the employee’s specified industry is the construction sector.
- Ship = the employee’s specified industry is the shipbuilding sector.
- Saw and hammer and ship = The employee operates in both sectors.
- Add employees to the shopping basket by ticking the box on the left side of the employee’s name and by selecting “Add to the shopping basket”.
- The shopping basket is displayed on the right edge of the page. Any discounts will be displayed automatically. You can preview the cards contained in the shopping basket by clicking on the “View the details” button. You can also delete cards from the order.
- When all the cards that you wish to order are in the shopping basket, continue by selecting “Checkout”.
Under Invoicing address, you will find both the invoicing and delivery address details.
The invoicing address is entered in the basic details of the company on the company account. Where required, you can check and correct the invoicing address on the company account. If you wish, you can add an order-specific invoicing reference.
- Select the delivery address from the list or enter a new delivery address. Read more about adding a delivery address here.
- The details of the cards included in the order can be found under Order summary. You can view the details of the cards by selecting “View details”.
- Finalise the order by accepting the terms of service and by selecting “Place an order”.
If the employee, to whom you are ordering a new card, already has an active Valtti card, you will be notified of this at this stage. The employee’s old card will be closed automatically roughly four weeks after the new card has been ordered. If you do not wish to close the old card, go back to the summary and remove the said employee’s card from the order. Do not forget to finalise the purchase.
You will also be notified if a card has already been ordered for the employee, for whom you are ordering a new card. Such duplicate cards can also be removed from the order. Each employee can only have one Valtti card at a time.
After the order
After the order, you will be sent a summary of the order to your email, together with temporary PDF versions of the ordered Valtti cards. You can see the same summary in the Card service.