You can register your company to a building site on the Site registration tab found in the grey navigation bar.
Before you begin the site registration, you need the following information:
- The Site Key
- The client’s name and business ID
- The start and end date of the project
Registering a company to a site
- Click Sign up for a building site.
- After the view has opened, type the client’s Site Key into the empty text field and click Search.
- Enter the client’s information and the duration of the project, and select Confirm.
- When the registration has been successfully completed you will receive a notification.
Note! If you get the notification Site registration has been unsuccessful. Check the information from the first tab of the Ilmoita service, it means that all the mandatory information on the company has not been supplied. Check the information from the first tab of the Ilmoita service.
The employer registers to a building site using the Site Key. Individual employee information, however, is not separately registered to a building site at this point. The employee information must be entered on the Employees tab, so that it can be used by the main contractor when reporting employee information through the Building Site Register.