In the track orders tab, you can track the Valtti card orders that have been placed by your company. The latest order is displayed at the top of the list.
In the standard view, the following information is displayed of each order:
- Order number
- Order date
- Number of cards ordered
- Order status
You can also download temporary PDF files of the ordered cards.
To view the details of the order, click on the icon at the right end of the row you wish to examine. The more detailed information includes:
- Details of the card orderer
- Delivery address
- List of employees
- The sector of each card
Orders can be searched by order number or the card orderer’s email address.
- Ordered - The card order has just been placed. The order is ready for printing. To cancel the order, please contact our customer service [linkki].
- Printing - The order has been forwarded to the printing house. No further changes can be made to order details. The cards will be ready within around 1–2 weekdays.
- Ready - The cards included in the order have been made and collected for delivery. The cards will be delivered, on average, within 1–5 weekdays.
- Invoiced - The order has been invoiced. The invoicing is done periodically, roughly two-weeks after the cards were made.
- Cancelled - The order was cancelled by the customer service either due to the poor quality of a photograph or on the request of the client.