At the moment,
- Latvian and
companies, and the Finnish branches or Foreign organizations from these countries can join the Reliable Partner service.
If the company is registered both abroad and in Finland, the Contractor’s Obligations and Liability act requires that their client checks the company information from both countries. When joining the Reliable Partner service, both the parent company and the Finnish organization must join.
- Get the proxy here
- Select the proxy for your company’s home country, and if necessary, the Reliable Partner Finland proxy
Filling the proxy: Non-Finnish company
Fill in your company’s basic information
- Be sure to enter the contact person’s details. We will email you important releases, alerts and update requests regarding your company’s Reliable Partner report
- Enter your Finnish business ID if your company has been issued one and it is still valid, even if there is no activity. Be sure to fill in the Reliable Partner Finland proxy separately
- If your company does not have posted workers in Finland, sections 5-8 do not need to be completed
- If your company has posted workers in Finland, please notice that:
- You need to enter the Finnish collective agreement applied when working in Finland. If there is a universally binding collective agreement in the sector, all companies including foreign ones must comply by it, even if they are not a member of a Finnish union
- Only Finnish Employee Pension Insurance (TyEL) and Workers’ Compensation Insurance can be entered. Insurances are not required if all workers have A1 certificates
- Occupational healthcare must be arranged in Finland. The obligation applies without exception to all companies with employees in Finland (does not apply to the entrepreneur's own occupational healthcare)
- Disclosure of liability insurance information is always voluntary, but publication of the information requires the submission of an official insurance certificate. The certificate must be in Finnish, Swedish or English.
Filling the proxy: Finnish branch of Foreign organization
- Please note that the information provided in this form only applies to the organization registered in Finland. Enter your Finnish business ID on the proxy and answer the question “Does the company have hired labor” according to whether your company has employees hired and insured in Finland
- Fill in your basic company information
- If you do not have any employees hired in Finland, sections 5-8 do not need to be completed
- Disclosing your liability insurance information is optional.
Submitting the proxy
- Once you have filling the proxy (proxies), print, sign and submit it to us by email: email@example.com
- When your company has been entered into the Reliable Partner service, you will receive a notification by email
- You will receive the first invoice within a month of joining the Reliable Partner service.
Reliable Partner report
Your company’s Reliable Partner report will be available within an hour after we have processed your proxy.
- If you don’t have a company account yet, our customer service will create a free of charge account for you, and you will receive a separate invitation to use the company account
- Login to view your company’s Reliable Partner report at the Reliable Partner service page. Other companies’ Reliable Partner reports can be accessed for free through the Company search.