The “OK” symbol means that your contractor’s obligations are met according to our information sources. The symbol is used when there are no items missing, to be noted or clarified in the company information.
Articles in this section
- What does the “OK” symbol mean?
- What should I do if my company report includes the “Tietoja odotetaan”, or “Incomplete”, symbol?
- What should I do if the “Huomioi”, or “Attention”, symbol is on my company report?
- What should I do if my company report includes the Investigate symbol (Selvitä)?
- Can I have an advance notification about a report that is about to change to “Selvitettävää”, or “Investigate”, status?
- Why does my report have a STOP symbol?