The Reliable Partner service is the easiest way to fulfill the requirements of the Act on the Contractor's Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out at one go. The service will compile, on your behalf, the information that is required by the Act on the Contractor's Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out from different registers and will maintain this information up to date at all times on a Reliable Partner report. Being a Reliable Partner shows that your company acts in a forthright manner and within the framework of the Act on the Contractor's Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out.
Becoming a Reliable Partner saves time and effort. You do not need to collect and deliver to your client the documents required by the Act on the Contractor's Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out every three months, as the client can retrieve them directly from Vastuu Group’s Report service.
Information contained in a Reliable Partner report:
- YTJ register information (and prohibition to pursue a business, if any)
- The applicable collective agreement OR information that the company has no paid workers
- Tax payment information
- TyEL (employee pension insurance) payment information
- The occupational healthcare service provider
- Statutory insurance against accidents information
- Extract from the trade register
Optional information that can be included in the report:
- Details of the voluntary insurance for the self-employed person's working hours
- Company’s liability insurance information
- Company’s patient insurance information
- Transport licenses
- RALA qualification certificate
- Bisnode rating logo (AAA-A)
- The Strongest in Finland certificate
- Extract from the register of foundations or the register of associations
Become a Reliable Partner and read more about our service here.