- Start with signing in to or creating a company account.
- When signed in choose Ilmoita, Valtti & ePerehdytys.
Entering employee information
Entering information manually:
Select the Employees tab from the grey navigation bar and enter the employee information.
- Select the New employee button
- Enter the required information marked with an asterisk (*) (personal identity code in the form ddmmyy-123X)
- Press Save. Notice that you can only upload a photo after the employee information has been saved.
- All entered employee information are listed at the bottom of the page
For employees whose home country is other than Finland: If the employee has an E101, E102 or A1 certificate, certificate information must be filled into the Posted employee certificate section. If the employee does not need a posted employee certificate, this section can be left blank.
Importing information via Excel file:
- Check the appropriate format of the Excel file by opening Download example (.xlsx) at the bottom of the page.
- Create an Excel based on the example and click Import Excel.
- Select the file you have created from your computer by either double-clicking it or by clicking Open.
Notice: The Ilmoita service automatically checks that all individual Tax Numbers entered into the Ilmoita service are found in the public Tax Number register. The user must request the entry of individual Tax Numbers missing from the public Tax Number register directly from the Tax Administration. The individual Tax Numbers are checked and updated into the Ilmoita service in real time.
Adding a photo
Open the saved information on an employee at the top of the page by clicking the name and information of an employee from the list. When the employee’s information appears at the top of the page, you can add a photo for the employee by clicking Upload photo.
You can also upload multiple photos via ZIP file by clicking Import Zip at the bottom of the page. Name the employees’ photos with their given Tax Numbers, for example 100012341234.jpg, and pack the photos into a ZIP file.
- The size of the ZIP file must be 50MT or under.
- Adding photos using the Import Zip button requires that they are in packed ZIP files.
Editing employee information
- Select the Employee tab from the top navigation bar. Choose an employee from the list.
- The selected information is displayed at the top of the page.
- Edit the information and save by clicking Save.
- Add or change a photo bby clicking Add photo.
- Delete an employee from the list by selecing Delete employee. Add a new employee by selecting Add employee.