- User types
- User profile management
- User management
- Adding users
- Managing multiple companies
- A Main user can manage users and the company information and orders. The main user can create new users and change user permissions. The user that created the company account automatically has main user rights.
- A Basic user can use the Reports service by default. The main users must grant access to the other services.
Please note! Even if the same user can use many company accounts with the same username, the Report and Valvoja services can only be used on the company account, that the user has registered to first. If you want to change the company from which you can use the Report and Valvoja services, please contact out customer service email@example.com
All users, that have been granted access to the Ilmoita service can manage the users for in the service.
User profile management
To update your own information choose User details in the drop-down menu.
- Edit the information by choosing the pencil icon on the User details page.
- Choose your preferred language from the language selection menu.
Note that only some of the services are available in English. We are currently working on the localization of all services.
Reviewing user permissions
On the Permissions page you can review your own user permissions.
- Select company and User management.
- On the User management page you can add and remove user permissions to the different services.
Editing user permissions is done in the User management section.
- To edit the user permissions click on the green tab and choose Edit permissions
- You can change the user from a basic user to a main user or vice versa.
- Choose what permissions you want to add and Save.
- You can also remove a user.
Adding a new user
- Choose + New user on the User management page.
- Fill in the email address, choose user type and add permissions.
- Press Send invitation.
Administrating multiple company accounts
A user who has access to more than five company accounts can administer these in a separate company view by selecting "Search Companies" from the top right corner. Our customer service is happy to help should you have any questions.