- Adding a logo to the Valtti card is possible if the company has an active Valtti+ license.
- You can read more about the Valtti+ service from this link
- When the Valtti+ license is in use, you can add your company's logo to the Valtti card
- Click Add logo
- Select a file from your device
- Crop the file to the desired size
- Finally, click 'Save Changes'
- Please note that the logo you save will be applied to all future Valtti card orders unless you specifically remove the logo.
Removing the logo
- Click the 'Remove Logo' button
- Please note that only one logo can be in use at a time. If you want to change the logo, you can remove the old one and then add the new one and save or edit the old one and save
Tips for adding a high-quality logo:
- Preferably, add an original black and white image
- If possible, avoid thin edges
- Avoid overly small text
- The logo will be printed in black and white on the Valtti card
- Colored images will be converted to grayscale
Example of a logo on a physical Valtti card