Valtti+ Tarkastaja is a free service through which the main contractor company can obtain information about a subcontractor's employee. A Valtti+ report is generated for the requested employee, displaying information about both the employee and the company
- The main user of the company can activate the service by granting the Valtti+ Tarkastaja access to the users they choose.
- By granting access, the customer agrees to the terms of service
Obtaining a Valtti+ Report
- Navigate to the Valtti+ Tarkastaja service through the icon in the Company Portal or using link tarkastaja.vastuugroup.fi
- You can request a Valtti+ report using either the barcode, card UID on the Valtti card or the employee's tax number along with the employer's business ID
- After entering the search parameters, press "Search for the employee"
- If the search is successful, you will receive a popup notification; press "Show employee information"
- You will receive the Valtti+ report for the employee in your browser
- In the top right corner, you can choose "Print PDF"
- The record in the Valtti+ report is formed based on the information provided by the employer
- The Valtti+ report can be retrieved by the main contractor if the employer company has activated the Valtti+ license and granted information retrieval rights to the main contractor company using the Tarkastaja+ service
Printing the Report to PDF
- You can choose which attachments you want to include when printing to PDF
- Choose "Save as PDF" as the primary saving option.
- The PDF file name will be automatically generated when you select this saving method.
- Generating the PDF may vary depending on the device/operating system you are using
- Save the file to your device in the desired location
Please note that in order to request a Valtti+ report from the employer, the employer company must have an active Valtti+ license, and the company must grant information retrieval rights to the company requesting the information!