The employment of the employees must be verified in Employee Management at least once every two years.
Employments that have not been verified by the set time limit will be automatically removed from Employee Management. In connection to such a removal, the Valtti card of the employee will also be closed.
The next verification date of the employee’s employment can be checked from the "Confirm by" column of the employee list.
- the verification date is in over twelve months
- the verification date is in less than twelve months
- the verification date is in less than six months
Verify one employment
The employment is always verified when you save employee information.
Employment can also be verified
- By opening the employee’s information and by selecting Verify employment
- By opening the Functions menu by clicking on the three dots at the right end of the employee row and by selecting Verify employment
- When the employment has been successfully confirmed, for a moment, you will see the notification 'Employment confirmed!' on the right side of the screen
Verify several employments
- Select the employments to be verified by using the selection boxes on the left side of the employee list.
- Open the Functions menu by clicking on the three dots at the right end of the heading
- Select Verify employments
Tip! To view a list of all employments to be verified, click on the filter icon at the right end of the grey search box. Select Employments to be verified from the menu that opens.