Joining the service
- Go to www.vastuugroup.fi/fi-en/our-services/reliable-partner
- Choose Fill in the proxy and print the PDF proxy, fill it in and send it to us by ordinary mail or email.
- It is possible to join the Reliable Partner service with our online proxy, but for now it is only available in Finnish. The online proxy can be found here.
NB! If a Finnish company has a foreign entity in either Sweden, Estonia, Lithuania or Poland a proxy for both companies should be submitted.
If your company does not have hired labor
- Fill in the company’s basic information and invoicing information.
- For us to be able to send you notices and acquire additional information concerning your company, a valid e-mail address and mobile number shall be added.
If you want the Reliable Partner report to get the OK-symbol as soon as possible, send us a no more than 10 days old certificate of paid taxes together with the proxy.
If your company has hired labour
- Fill in the basic company information.
- Fill in the Applicable Collective Agreement (TES), Employee Pension Insurance company (TyEL), the name of the Occupational Healthcare Provider and Accident Insurance company.
- You also need to send us a no more than 10 days old accident insurance certificate.
If you want the Reliable Partner report to get the OK-symbol as soon as possible, send us a no more than 10 days old certificate of paid taxes and TyEL-insurances with the proxy.
Sending the proxy
- When you have filled in the proxy, print it, sign it and send it to us in PDF-format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail. To make the processing of the proxy faster, please write in the email subject field "Proxy".
- Note! The Proxy is to be signed by hand.
- When the proxy has been processed, you will receive a notice by email.
- You will receive the first invoice within two weeks of becoming a member of the Reliable Partner service.
The Reliable Partner report
Your Reliable Partner report will be available in our service free of charge immediately after the proxy has been processed.
- Sign in to the company account https://portal.vastuugroup.fi/. When you are signed in, you will be able to retrieve Reliable Partner reports.
- You need a user account to be able to sign in to the service. Create a user account by registering at Create a new account. When you have registered, you will gain access to the Reliable Partner reports.