- Placing an order
- Order summary
- If you don't have a Finnish Bank ID, please read the instructions for ordering Valtticards without Finnish Bank ID.
Every person working on a construction site is required to carry a personal ID card with a photo and tax number. Valtti cards are supplied in a package including a Valtti smart card with an electronic chip and the personal ID card required on the site.
Before ordering Valtti cards you need to enter the employees' information to the Ilmoita service. Employees' status on the Employee tab have to be Registered, before you may proceed to place the order.
The employee tax numbers must be submitted to the Tax Administration’s tax number register directly.
The Valtti cards will be delivered by post typically within 5 working days but it may take as long as 14 working days. The card will be activated within 1-2 days of making the order. The price of the Valtti card package is 26€ + VAT and 7,20€ postage for every order. Possible discounts will be taken into account automatically.
Please notice that the cards might arrive on different days, since they are all sent in single envelopes. If you have not received your card within 14 working days please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placing an order
- Log in to your company account and choose Ilmoita service.
- Choose the Order Valtti cards tab from the grey navigation bar.
- Edit the delivery and invoicing addresses. Should you require a shorter than 5 years validity of the cards, edit the validity.
- Import your company logo with the Add logo button. The logo will be presented at the top of the card and is always printed black on white.
- If you need to edit your logo, open the Logo Editor by clicking on the Edit logo button.
- Accept the delivery terms and move to the next step by clicking on the Proceed button.
Add to cart
- Cards can be ordered for all employees found in the list on the left hand side of the screen.
- Choose an employee, check the preview of the card and add the cards one by one to the cart.
- Add selected employees to the shopping cart with the Add to cart button.
- Continue by clicking on the green Proceed button.
- You can cancel your order with the red Cancel order button.
NOTE! Please note that editing of the photographs/cards is possible only at this stage. Service administrators are not able to modify card orders. You as the initiator of the order are responsible for the correctness of the employee data and the quality of the photo.
On the next page the list of employees is displayed on the left hand side of the page. Choose the employee/s from the list one by one and make sure the information is correct. Add the cards you wish to order in to the cart by choosing the Add to cart button.
Delete the order buy choosing the red Cancel order button. Proceed to check-out by choosing the green Proceed button.
You need to identify yourself using your personal online banking credentials.
- Enter your social security number in the open field.
- The Identify button takes you to your bank’s identification page. Follow the authentication instructions.
- Return by clicking on the Back to preview button.
The banking credentials of the following banks are accepted: Danske Bank, Nordea, OP, Aktia, Handelsbanken, S-pankki, Säästöpankit, Ålandsbanken and Mobile ID.
Place the order by choosing the Order button. A confirmation will be sent to your e-mail. Along with the confirmation you will receive printable PDF-versions of the cards that you can print and use as temporary ID-cards until the actual cards have been received.